Find out how to make the best post workout snack, almond hemp protein bars. The perfect snack to help your muscles recover and combat soreness using our Hemp Protein powder that is filled with BCAAs and healthy fat acids. This recipe is quick and easy to make and only uses 6 ingredients.
What you'll need
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2 cups dried apricots
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop of Vegava Hemp Protein
- 2 tbsp raw brown sugar
- ½ cup of almond butter (or other form of nut based butter you’d prefer)
- Place almonds in blender, breaking down all pieces (including larger ones)
- Add dates into mixture until they are broken down
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the mix (cinnamon, Vegava Hemp Protein, maple syrup and almond butter)
- blend/process until ingredients turn into a dough consistency
- Place mixture into a small square baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Store in freezer for 1-3 hours
- Remove from freezer and cut into bars (squares or rectangles) and enjoy
(remaining pieces stored in fridge can last up to 1 week and if stored in freezer can last up to 3 months)