- Sep 09, 2021
- 0 Comment(s)
Chocolate Chip Baked Oats
Add a new twist to your post workout morning snack with Chocolate Chip Protein Baked Oats!
With this recipe you'll be able to provide your muscles with the nutrients they will need to refuel after a workout, helping them grow and remain healthy. Our Premium Blend Protein Powders are All-Natural and GMO free, truly giving your body minerals and nutrients of the highest quality.
Give this recipe a try and start feeling your best today!
What you’ll need:
- ½ cup of Oat Milk
- ½ cup Rolled Oats
- ¼ cup Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips
- ¼ tablespoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Scoop of Vegava Premium Protein Blend in Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup of raisins
- Blend together Oat Milk, Rolled Oats, Baking Powder, Vegava Protein Powder and Brown Sugar in Blender until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Add Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips into the mixture and blend for 10 seconds.
- Pour mixture into oven safe dish and place remaining Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips and raisins on top.
- Bake at 350°C/177°F for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven and let cool down and enjoy!