- Sep 21, 2021
- 0 Comment(s)
Vegan Protein Banana Bread Muffins
We have the recipe you've been waiting for… combine one of your favourite baked goods, Banana bread with our delicious tasting Premium Vegan Protein Blend. Now you'll be able to enjoy a light and fluffy snack while fuelling your body with everything it loves to help keep you feeling your best all day long.
You’ll love this recipe because:
- Quick and easy to make, only takes 20 minutes
- Provides your body with essential nutrients and is Protein Rich
- Perfect mix of healthy and delicious!
What you’ll need: (Makes 10 muffins)
- 1 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 3 Bananas
- ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon of Salt
- ½ teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 ½ servings/scoops of Vegava Premium Vegan Protein Blend in Vanilla
- ½ of Granola
- Using a fork mash the Bananas in a bowl and gradually mix in the brown sugar
- Mix together the dry ingredients All Purpose Flour, Vegava Protein Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda in a separate bowl.
- Mix together the banana mixture and dry ingredients until it is evenly blended.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C
- Spray muffin tray with non-stick spray. Evenly fill each muffin slot ¾. Sprinkle granola toppings over top
- Bake muffins for about 10-15 minutes or use a toothpick to check if they are evenly baked within.
- Let sit for a few minutes and enjoy!