We have the recipe you've been waiting for… combine one of your favourite baked goods, Banana bread with our delicious tasting Premium Vegan Protein Blend. Now you'll be able to enjoy a light and fluffy snack while fuelling your body with everything it loves to help keep you feeling your best all day long.
You’ll love this recipe because:
- Quick and easy to make, only takes 20 minutes
- Provides your body with essential nutrients and is Protein Rich
- Perfect mix of healthy and delicious!
What you’ll need: (Makes 10 muffins)
- 1 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 3 Bananas
- ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon of Salt
- ½ teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 ½ servings/scoops of Vegava Premium Vegan Protein Blend in Vanilla
- ½ of Granola
- Using a fork mash the Bananas in a bowl and gradually mix in the brown sugar
- Mix together the dry ingredients All Purpose Flour, Vegava Protein Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda in a separate bowl.
- Mix together the banana mixture and dry ingredients until it is evenly blended.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C
- Spray muffin tray with non-stick spray. Evenly fill each muffin slot ¾. Sprinkle granola toppings over top
- Bake muffins for about 10-15 minutes or use a toothpick to check if they are evenly baked within.
- Let sit for a few minutes and enjoy!