- Jul 29, 2021
- 0 Comment(s)
Vegan Protein Cake Pops
Find out how to make this little snack that is jam packed with protein to help keep you fuelled all day long. A quick and easy recipe you'll love to make!
Our Premium Vegan Protein Blends contain essential nutrients your body will love, helps keep your muscles strong and growing and provides you with a boost of energy.
What you'll need
- 1/2 Cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup Vegava Premium Protein Blend in Vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Oat Milk
- 1/4 Cup of Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Vegan Rainbow Sprinkles
- Skewer sticks
- In one bowl, mix Coconut flour, Vanilla protein powder and Oat flour in a bowl thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Coconut oil, Pure Vanilla extract, Maple syrup and Oat Milk until well combined.
- Mix together the dry and wet ingredients until the mixture becomes a thick dough.
- Roll dough in hands into a ball shape (whichever size you prefer)
- Spread the vegan sprinkles on a platter and roll the balls onto them to let them stick together.
- Stick a skewer into the balls
- Store in the fridge for up to 7 days and enjoy! (or store in the freezer to last 1-2 months)